- All five of our romantic cabins enjoy the same cozy layout and amenities.
- Each has a private hot tub on the covered porch.
- Cabins are spread out over 11 acres.
- “Concierge Book” in every cabin full of maps, menus, brochures, hiking trails, and other area information.
- Linens, towels, toilet paper
- Full bathroom with toilet and 5′ shower
- Queen bed Serta mattress with plush memory foam topper encased in a hypo-allergenic envelope with a duvet and colorful patchwork quilt on top.
- No feathers or down in the bedding!
- Full kitchen with pots, pans, bowls, colander, spices, dishes, dish soap, paper towels, aluminum foil, spray Pam, microwave, stove, fridge w/freezer, toaster,
- 12 cup Coffee maker with filters
- Corkscrews, wine glasses, champagne glasses, and acrylic hot tub glasses!
- Satellite Flatscreen LCD TV with HBO/Showtime/Cinemax and lots of music channels (DirectTV Premier package), plus a DVD player.
- Gas fireplace – no need for wood! The fireplace is on a thermostat (although we have back-up electric heat as well), so it isn’t operational in the summer.
- Gas grill – propane provided so no need for gas or charcoal!
- Washer and dryer (The washer and dryer are compact units with a very small capacity – roughly two pairs of pants. They are there if you find you need to wash some items during your stay, but please do not plan to do large volumes of laundry as they are easily overwhelmed! Dryer sheets are provided but please bring laundry detergent if you wish to use the washer.)
- Hot tub and white cedar rocking loveseat & picnic table on covered porch. We ensure that the hot tub is clean and ready for you as we know that is a big attraction for our guests!
- Shared phone at The Pumphouse for making outgoing calls, so no ringing phone in your cabin to bother you!
- Most cell phones can get some service at the cabins (especially standing on The Pumphouse porch next to the landline!). AT&T phones will need to be able to roam.
What Should You Bring?
- Groceries – Stock up before you arrive as the small stores in and around Hot Springs have a limited selection of goods. Don’t forget coffee, condiments, and burgers or steaks for the grill. Also bring whatever adult beverages you enjoy as you can only purchase beer and wine in Hot Springs.
- Gasoline – Again, fill up before you get here. Hours can be limited in Hot Springs.
- Want flowers in your cabin? Shady Side Florist: 828-649-3343 is located in Marshall, but they are happy to deliver flowers to the cabins. (Just let us know that they will be delivering to your cabin.)
- Specialty kitchen gadgets – Please bring any specialty kitchen items such as: blender, mixer, crockpot, deep fryer, etc. We keep our kitchens fully stocked with the basics plus cutting boards, knives, cheese graters, etc, but do not stock specialty small appliances.
- Personal toiletries – including shampoo. Shower gel is provided. An iron is provided in the cabin but there is no ironing board so press anything needed prior to arrival. (Towel on the counter works fine for touch-ups.) Or just be causal – no one in Hot Springs will care!
- Laundry Detergent – Please bring detergent if you plan to use the washer. Dryer sheets are provided if you want to freshen something up or dry some hand-washed items.
- Clothing – layers, rain jacket, comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses.
- For hikers – daypack, water bottles, hiking boots, compass, binoculars.
- Good books
- Wildflower and Tree ID books
- Absolutely no smoking inside please! Ashtray for smoking outside on the porch only.
- No bonfires, campfires, firepits, etc. allowed on the premises. The risk of a forest fire is too high.
- No firearms of any kind are allowed to be discharged on the property.
Our Location5830 NC Highway 209
Hot Springs, NC 28743
(NOT a mailing address)