Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals
Offering four Pet friendly vacation rentals! Bring your pooch, and they’ll have as much fun at our log cabins as you do:
- Dog friendly Holly Cabin porch features spindle railing with a “doggy gate”, and an outdoor dog kennel.
- The Paw Print is our premier pooch palace as it features a fully fenced flat yard for your pets to enjoy!!! Dogs can access the yard via their own doggy door near the hot tub with steps down into the yard. (There is a human entrance too.)
- The Hound Heaven porch is solid to 36″ with a “doggy gate”.
- The Pine Cabin porch features spindle railing with a “doggy gate”.
- Sorry – we do not allow pets at The Oak Cabin.
Our log cabins are pet friendly! Our dog friendly vacation rentals mean we want you and your pet to enjoy some time in the mountains!
We do charge a $25 “pet-fee”– a one time fee that covers two pets for the entire length of their stay. We then donate $5 of your pet fee to the local spay and neuter program at Madison County Friends of Animals. The animals thank you in advance!!!!! (Please ask us if your pets number more than two and we will try to accommodate your “family” for an additional pet fee to cover the extra cleaning to make it spotless for our next guests.)
We have four mountain pet friendly log cabins that are pet-friendly and set up for a mountain getaway with a dog with a pooch pail of toys and a doggy gate on the porch: The Paw Print, The Hound Heaven, The Holly, and The Pine. (No pets allowed in The Oak please!)
We reserve the right to make your pet find other accommodations if he or she at any time disturbs our other guests. No refunds will be granted to early departures due to problem pets. (Not that we have had a single problem with a pet guest!)
All 4 pet friendly cabins feature a doggy gate or door on the porch. The Holly also features an outdoor kennel. The Paw Print features a fenced yard that is directly accessible from the porch. The pet owners are responsible for their pets at all times (maximum of two unless special arrangements are made). You will be expected to pick up your dog’s waste from the grounds/kennel/yard and place it in a plastic baggy in the outdoor trash can. Pets are welcome inside the log cabins, but you will be responsible for any damage to your cabin caused by your pet.
REACH 24 hour Animal Hospital and Veterinary Service: (828) 665-4399 Should you experience an emergency with your pet while you are in WNC, this is an excellent 24 hour Animal Hospital in Asheville.
Asheville, NC 28806
Printable Map »